Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. Any links to third party websites from 'lifeexplosion.org' do not amount to any endorsement of that site by lifeexplosion.org and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
2. 'lifeexplosion.org' content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to lifeexplosion, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, lifeexplosion excludes all representations and warranties. Lifeexplosion.org does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the 'lifeexplosion.org' is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of 'lifeexplosion.org' for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
3. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes lifeexplosion.org liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, the lifeexplosion.org shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of 'lifeexplosion.org' regardless of the form of action.
4. Lifeexplosion.org do not warrant that functions available on 'lifeexplosion.org' will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that 'lifeexplosion.org' or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-
5. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. The failure or delay of lifeexplosion to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the lifeexplosion's right to enforce that right.
7. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
|Choose God's Paradigm of LIFE|
|God's Life Factor|